#Create365 - Week One
I might bullet point this, because there is quite a bit I want to cover and I don't want it to get lost in fluffy, wordy sentences.
I know what I'm like but first, if you want to follow on instagram feel free to follow the hashtag : #365daysofmsveness - I LINKED IT TO MAKE IT EASIER FOR YOU.
Right, here we go campers.
- I do not like the editing.
- I'm not a fan of my shadow.
- I don't like the shapes
- I wanted to include some text, in the caption, that was profound or poetic and I CAN'T FIND THE WORDS.
- I like the simplicity.
- I do not like how close I am to one of my inspirations.
- I quite like the white wall
- I quite like theming them in weeks.
- I enjoy the contrast of dark and light, angles and curves.
- I like the lack of face (I REALLY LIKE THE LACK OF FACE)
So what do I do, firstly I am going to take so many photos I don't know what to do with them. And them I'm going to edit like mad. I have a fairly large archive that I can look into, too, for inspiration and ideas that almost worked, I think much of my 'creativity' is ideas that almost worked to be fair. I need to move, I need to experiment, I need to try.
I'm not going to try to segue this nicely, because I'm not quite able to do that today, but one of my big inspirations, for years now has been Maya Pascal, or White Voodoo. I've drawn her and been captivated by her images and tattoos and everything for a few years now.
If you're part of the community on instagram you may have come across her wonderful self-portraits, and if you've read this little space on the internet you've probably seen me post about her before.
Anyway, time for another clunky link: I made a tumblr for my 365 project, you can follow along here.